Automatic microporous residue-free filter WKB1 series
1. There is a requirement for the dryness of the filter residue, and it is designed to realize the filtration of no leftover material.
2. As long as the control button is lightly pressed, the slag discharge port can be automatically opened, and the slag can be automatically eliminated.
3. The filtrate and filter residue can be recovered together.
4. PTFE microporous filter tube, particles above 0.3 microns are filtered once.
5. PTFE temperature resistance 200°C
6. Quick press drying system, can use gas or steam to blow back regeneration filter tube.
7. Slag discharge method: Backflushing.
8. Filtration method: external filtration.
9. The closed filter has no leakage, safe production, no odor, and no environmental pollution.
10. Long-life use, greatly reducing operating costs.
11. The entire filtration process can be fully automated.
Q235, 304, 316L, 2205, 904, TA2, can be lined with anti-corrosion plastic, rubber, PTFE.
Scope of application
In fine chemical, pharmaceutical and food production, there are batches of precision filters with strict requirements, activated carbon decolorization and decarbonization filtration, and microfiltration of catalysts and ultrafine crystals.
More than 1,000 filter machines are in operation nationwide
Sweep, mobile phone browsing